Avenged Sevenfold Italia -  www.avengedsevenfolditalia.it

“Nightmare” in Kuwait

« Older   Newer »
Elianaxcore
view post Posted on 27/11/2010, 10:12

CITAZIONE
When I first heard the news that Avenged Sevenfold would finally be able to make it overseas to perform on their own USO tour I was beyond happy and proud knowing how much it meant to the group. I know all of you felt the same way as well. Luckily, we can all watch part of it happen now. Check out a video of Avenged Sevenfold performing “Nightmare” in Kuwait below

:gia: http://deathbatnews.wordpress.com/2010/11/...mare-in-kuwait/

recensione:

CITAZIONE
I’m happy to be able to bring you guys a review of Avenged Sevenfold’s show in Kuwait from one of the soldiers that was there. You can hear what Henri P. had to say about the show and meeting the band below. A big thank you goes out to him for sending this in to Deathbat News.

Avenged Sevenfold in Kuwait. The very idea of A7X showing up in Kuwait voluntarily for a free show, was remarkable. I personally have never seen the troops so worked up about a concert here. Their show was phenomenal, and the energy and sincerity coming from M. Shadows was incredible. For the first time in months I got to be myself around others who enjoyed the same genre in music. We moshed, crowd surfed, and had a great time. The band even took the time to take photos with us even though the line for photo’s was a good 2 hours long. They paid tribute to their late drummer “The Rev” as all of us soldiers pulled out our lighters and cell phones for him. I got a chance to meet the band and take photo’s and they were just happy to be there, and more then happy to sign anything we through at them (hats, guitars, guitar picks they through in the audience, pictures. reflector belts, etc.) I really couldn’t have had a better time without my friends from back at home, even they couldn’t believe A7X showed up for and performed while they were passing through. Thanks again to the band for coming by, and thanks for supporting your troops.

da deathbatnews.com

ook, dopo aver letto questo: tanta stima per questi ragazzi. tanta tanta. è la prima volta che lo dico, perché la cosa mi ha sdubbiato per un po', ma dopo questa recensione non so che altro dire...!

Edited by Elianaxcore - 29/11/2010, 22:51

stregatta87
view post Posted on 27/11/2010, 10:27

io avevo capito che stavano in Iraq!!!
beh comunque il pubblico mi pare molto caloroso!=D

SPOILER (click to view)
è riapparso il cappello di syn, simile in maniera inquietante a quello dello scheletro sulla maglia del cionni O_O

Elianaxcore
view post Posted on 27/11/2010, 10:56

Kuwait e Iraq, entrambe le date!
SPOILER (click to view)
e ho notato anche io l'inquietante abitudine di vestirsi a coppia di questi due........

*Crystal*
view post Posted on 27/11/2010, 11:35

azz se si sente male... però sono contentissima di vederli tra i soldati :inlove:

glad
view post Posted on 27/11/2010, 11:50

una "scenografia"degna dei miei concerti nelle sale parrocchiali XD
comunque contentissimo di vederli nel mezzo delle truppe...

p.s. qualcuno sa se han fatto M.I.A.? su setlistfm non ho trovato niente...

fuckabledude
view post Posted on 27/11/2010, 13:15

grandi i militari...quasi come noi al palasharp

Mars__
view post Posted on 27/11/2010, 13:53

CITAZIONE (fuckabledude @ 27/11/2010, 13:15) 
grandi i militari...quasi come noi al palasharp

:quoto:

Beeello rivedere Syn col cappello :sisi:

» Gunslinger
view post Posted on 28/11/2010, 18:18

SPOILER (click to view)
CITAZIONE
e ho notato anche io l'inquietante abitudine di vestirsi a coppia di questi due........

Sono come i bimbi gemelli vestiti uguali dai genitori XD

1) Em.Ai.Ei. non la fanno Live da na vita e non la faranno più mi sa

2) La location sarà anche in stile oratorio ma in quelle zone c'è già tanto fuoco che ci mancano solo le fiamme del live dei Sevenfold XD

stregatta87
view post Posted on 28/11/2010, 18:32

:quoto: non è che siano andati a concertare in posti molto attrezzati per questi scopi :sisi:

Thali.
view post Posted on 28/11/2010, 20:26

Bèè dai sono stati ben accoltii : D

Elianaxcore
view post Posted on 28/11/2010, 20:29

lo hanno detto anche nella recensione che hanno apprezzato moltissimo!

Thali.
view post Posted on 28/11/2010, 20:42

Bene bene son felice per loro ^^
Anche perchè chissà che soddisfazione per i ragazzi : )

dante3vergil
view post Posted on 28/11/2010, 21:23

Sìììììììììììììììììì IL CAPPELLOOOOOOO :') Finalmente :)

Elianaxcore
view post Posted on 29/11/2010, 22:52

ho messo nel primo topic la recensione!

13 replies since 27/11/2010, 10:12   59 views