Avenged Sevenfold Italia -  www.avengedsevenfolditalia.it

Guitar World parla degli Hellwin Amps

« Older   Newer »
Capricorn‚
view post Posted on 25/1/2013, 19:49

Il sito di Guitar World, facendo riferimento agli imminenti NAMM, parla dei nuovi amplificatori, nati da una collaborazione tra Brian e la Schetcer. Potete trovare l’articolo intero qui, insieme a tutte le caratteristiche tecniche.

Schecter Amplification has introduced its new Hellwin series of guitar amps, a collaboration between Avenged Sevenfold guitarist Synyster Gates and Schecter.

The Hellwin USA 100 is the initial entry in the Hellwin series, a line of products that Schecter Amplification plans to bring to market with Gates over the coming years.

[[ Keep up with Guitar World's NAMM 2013 coverage right here! ]]

“As soon as we started building amps, working with Synyster on his own designs seemed like a natural step after the nearly 10-year relationship we have shared,” said Schecter Executive Vice President Marc LaCorte.

“After years of trying to get all of the tone, playability and versatility I wanted in an amp, I turned to my friends at Schecter and legendary amp designer James Brown. Together we have created Hellwin, a line of amps engineered to sound and perform at the highest level whether you’re on the big stage or in your garage,” Gates added.

The first amp in the Hellwin series is the Hellwin USA 100, a custom-designed, all-tube model. Working in conjunction with amplifier guru James Brown, Gates set out to design an amp that not only captured his unique tone, but also would prove to be an important asset to players of all styles in their studio and live work.

0 replies since 25/1/2013, 19:49   14 views