Avenged Sevenfold Italia -  www.avengedsevenfolditalia.it

Deathbat News e Chris Epting, iniziativa per l'anniversario sul giornale di Huntington, per il 28 Dicembre 2010

« Older   Newer »
Elianaxcore
view post Posted on 28/11/2010, 11:59

CITAZIONE
Get In On Something Special With Deathbat News And Chris Epting. : http://wp.me/p907c-2mK
I said I had something really awesome for you guys and here it is. This post will be short and to the point as you’ll get all the information you need elsewhere. If you would like to be a part of something really special with Deathbat News and Chris Epting please email me at [email protected] to find out more.

SPOILER (click to view)
quando si invia la mail si riceve in risposta questa amil da dbnews.com
CITAZIONE
Deathbat News and Chris Epting are teaming up to bring something very special to the Sullivan's on the one year anniversary of Jimmy "The Rev" Sullivan's passing. We want you to send in a thought to them on such a tough day. A way to let them know that The Rev has not been forgotten. All you have to do is send in a two sentence maximum of what you would like to say to this email address ([email protected]) by 12/14. Please include your name and where you're from as well. What you have to say could show up in the late December issue of The Huntington Beach Independent which will coincide with the one year anniversary where the Sullivan's would be able to read it as a total surprise to them. The reason I cannot post this on Deathbat News is because the Sullivan's are readers and I don't want to spoil this for them. However, both Chris and I do encourage you to tell all of your friends and have them send in their thoughts as well. Worry not, if yours does not make it to the paper all submissions I receive will be posted on Deathbat News on December 28th.

l'ho messo in spoiler per diciamo ovvi motivi, ma insomma, mi sembra tutto molto chiaro. mi sembrerebbe carino partecipare, tutti singolarmente, ognuno come meglio crede.

stregatta87
view post Posted on 28/11/2010, 13:26

bella iniziativa!
penso anch'io che sarebbe carino partecipare. chissà quante ne arriveranno (spero)

Slacky Holopainen;
view post Posted on 28/11/2010, 13:27

Bello, mi devo spremere le meningi e scrivere qualcosa di sensato
Amo sempre più Chris

Elianaxcore
view post Posted on 28/11/2010, 13:33

io son negata con i titoli!!! ahahahahahhahaha Lenny, mi sa mi arrendo, mi limiterò a segnalarti via mp le news e poi delego il compito di pubblicarle!!!

si, infatti è un bel pensiero; per la famiglia e i ragazzi, prima di tutto. in qualunque caso io ho intanto mandato la mail :giada: poi si vedrà :giada:

radio/video
view post Posted on 28/11/2010, 18:50

Mandata mail u_u

°Victim°
view post Posted on 28/11/2010, 19:50

Inviato.

Slacky Holopainen;
view post Posted on 28/11/2010, 20:02

CITAZIONE (Elianaxcore @ 28/11/2010, 13:33) 
io son negata con i titoli!!! ahahahahahhahaha Lenny, mi sa mi arrendo, mi limiterò a segnalarti via mp le news e poi delego il compito di pubblicarle!!!

si, infatti è un bel pensiero; per la famiglia e i ragazzi, prima di tutto. in qualunque caso io ho intanto mandato la mail :giada: poi si vedrà :giada:

LOL ma nooo
ho fede in te

tipo le fatine che se non ci credi muoiono U_U

Elianaxcore
view post Posted on 28/11/2010, 20:06

CITAZIONE (Slacky Holopainen; @ 28/11/2010, 20:02) 
tipo le fatine che se non ci credi muoiono U_U

SPOILER (click to view)
quanto amo quel film!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ook, basta

Thali.
view post Posted on 28/11/2010, 20:32

Bel pensiero : )
Lo farò (Y)

PreddyShadows;
view post Posted on 28/11/2010, 20:55

Che bella iniziativa! Parteciperò di sicuro.
Stima e Chris e DBN, come sempre.

Frankie Monster
view post Posted on 28/11/2010, 21:17

Bellissima iniziativa davvero!
Tanta, tantissima stima per Chris.

~Me.Against.The.World.X
view post Posted on 28/11/2010, 22:25

bellissima iniziativa!
comincio a spremermi le meningi ;D

Elianaxcore
view post Posted on 20/12/2010, 08:30

CITAZIONE
round the end of November I announced that Chris Epting and Deathbat News were gearing up to do something special. Chris has put up a little hint and preview as to what’s to come. Everything, including surprises for all of those who followed instructions, will be announced on Dec 23rd.

http://blog.beliefnet.com/popcultureroadtr...v-sullivan.html

CITAZIONE
12/28 - Jimmy "The Rev" Sullivan

Sunday December 19, 2010
Next week marks the one-year anniversary of the death of Jimmy Sullivan, drummer for the band Avenged Sevenfold, or A7X as the shorthand goes.

A7X is from here in Huntington Beach, Calif., where we live. The Sullivan family is friends with my family and so our hearts go out to them.

I know the worldwide family of A7X fans also extends their deep sympathies to the family, especially as 12/28 approaches.

Jimmy's sister Katie was kind enough to share some images with me for inclusion in a project I'm working on - I thought I'd share this beautiful family shot with the A7X family as a simple shrine to her brother - someone who captivated many with his all-out, full-blown, unbridled approach to his life and his art.

To all of the amazing young people I've heard from this year, looking for light through the bleak shroud of pain and loss - may the image give you some solace. The Japanese poet Kenji Miyazawa once wrote, "We must embrace pain and burn it as fuel for our journey."

So to all of you - burn that pain in the spirit of The Rev as your own journey continues. Use the fuel to live your life, chase your dreams and make a difference.

We're counting on you.

*I'm* counting on you :)

chris

Read more: http://blog.beliefnet.com/popcultureroadtr...l#ixzz18dQSwt6u

stregatta87
view post Posted on 20/12/2010, 10:16

ç_________________________ç

view post Posted on 20/12/2010, 12:40

Sevenfoldist

Group:
Boss

apro anche un topic nella sezione di jimmy..

Web Contacts  Top
15 replies since 28/11/2010, 11:59   120 views