Avenged Sevenfold Italia -  www.avengedsevenfolditalia.it

Messaggio da Syn!

« Older   Newer »
~PreddyShadows.
view post Posted on 9/9/2009, 23:46

http://deathbatnews.wordpress.com/2009/09/...-make-comeback/

What’s up everyone. I come with a long overdue explanation of the current state of affairs, or lack of affairs, with Syn Gates. It’s an extremely unfortunate and frustrating situation when you set out to do something so exciting and fun with your friends and fans and you get stopped in your tracks with shitty legalities. So instead of regurgitating the same old shit without creative evolution, Syn Gates the brand has been temporarily out of commission. The good news is, it won’t be much longer and when all the dust settles, we will be back with bigger, better, brand new shit. In the meantime, I will be writing an album with my best friends and looking forward to playing it for all of you.

Sincerely,
Syn

in pratica si mette a fare qualcosa per la syn gates clo? XD non ho capito benissimo

gino037
view post Posted on 10/9/2009, 08:54

mi sembra di aver capito che ci sono problemi burocratico-legali per la syn clothing e quindi bisognerà aver mooolta pazienza prima che vengano risolti...una volta fatto ciò la syn clothin tornerà pià grande, migliore e con nuovo materiale per noi.

Molto bella l'ultima frase "In the meantime, I will be writing an album with my best friends and looking forward to playing it for all of you."

Inequivocabile *_*

~PreddyShadows.
view post Posted on 10/9/2009, 10:49

ah ok, grazie per la spiegazione **

comunque siii, non vediamo l'ora anche noi *___*

†Beba†
view post Posted on 10/9/2009, 12:10

mi sa che deve registrare il marchio etc.

ka_punk
view post Posted on 16/10/2009, 22:05

*___*

4 replies since 9/9/2009, 23:46   340 views