Avenged Sevenfold Italia -  www.avengedsevenfolditalia.it

L'articolo dell' HB Indipendent su Jimmy

« Older   Newer »
gino037
view post Posted on 21/1/2010, 19:06 by: gino037

Chris Epting, l'autore dell'articolo su jimmy dell hb indipendent, ci manda questo speciale messaggio :

Finally, a comment about the overwhelming amount of mail I received last week and continue to receive in regards to my piece on Avenged Sevenfold drummer Jimmy “The Rev” Sullivan. I’ve never experienced anything like this as a column writer. The majority of the messages were from young fans over the world. Collectively, they mourn, but individually, they expressed in vivid, heart-wrenching language the pain they feel from Sullivan’s death. Their notes became like so much poetry; intense love letters and introspective reflections about a drummer, and a band that is an integral part of their existence. This loss is a huge moment in their young lives, and judging from the writing I saw, this loss ties them all even closer together as a community.

I wish all of you A7X fans, if you’re reading this, peace and healing. And may the power of the music push you to do great things. Lastly, I’m in the process of answering each note received, and though it may take a while, I promise to do it.

7 replies since 15/1/2010, 22:12   376 views