Avenged Sevenfold Italia -  www.avengedsevenfolditalia.it

Brian's best quotes

« Older   Newer »
SiL.
view post Posted on 4/11/2010, 23:47

CITAZIONE (Slacky Holopainen; @ 4/11/2010, 22:29) 
CITAZIONE
He's a buff guy. He's a fearless leader and the best frontman ever. Great singer- as creative as they come. Huge horse cock. God, I love that horse cock. He's made grown men cry!"

Syn su Matt/ sidewinder

PARLIAMONE

:ph34r: non credo se non vedo (e provo.). per quanto syn sia una fonte attendibile.

Slacky Holopainen;
view post Posted on 5/11/2010, 09:26

SPOILER (click to view)
mi fido di syn O_O

fuckabledude
view post Posted on 5/11/2010, 13:12

[QUOTE=~PreddyShadows.,30/7/2009, 10:28 ?t=41502010&st=0#entry339814376]

CITAZIONE
(Talking about M. Shadows) "He's a buff guy. He's a fearless leader and the best frontman ever. Great singer- as creative as they come. Huge horse cock. God, I love that horse cock. He's made grown men cry!"

Siccome siamo in vena di lezioni di inglese. A parte la storia del pene...Sei sicuro che non sia tough invece che buff?Avrebbe più senso...anche perchè in un altro topic mi è parso di leggere la stessa quote in italiano che diceva "Matt è un ragazzo duro..."

Elianaxcore
view post Posted on 5/11/2010, 13:15

:panda: :panda: :panda: ok, scusate, basta

Slacky Holopainen;
view post Posted on 5/11/2010, 13:16

buff: appassionato

fuckabledude
view post Posted on 5/11/2010, 13:52

CITAZIONE (Slacky Holopainen; @ 5/11/2010, 13:16) 
buff: appassionato

sì scusa...ha senso. Mi sono fatto fregare dalla similitudine fonica tra i due termini

ediuccia92
view post Posted on 5/11/2010, 19:54

crediamo syn sulla parola ù_ù però come S.Tommaso se non vedo non credo,i'm sorry ù_ù

Matt dovrebbe fare una presentazione pubblica !!!

Elianaxcore
view post Posted on 6/11/2010, 01:16

oddio avevo letto male!! m'è preso un colpo!! avevo storpiato presentazione con prestazione!! questo topic sta tirando fuori il peggio di me.....!

Slacky Holopainen;
view post Posted on 6/11/2010, 08:37

BUAHAHAHAH chao mi chiamo Matt e ho un sidewinder

~ Light
view post Posted on 6/11/2010, 10:59

ahahahahha XDDD
crediamo a syn va :chissà:

Slacky Holopainen;
view post Posted on 6/11/2010, 12:04

ESSSATTO
basta off topppicare che sennò sul discorso sidewinder non chiudiamo piùù

Mandy F***ing Power
view post Posted on 6/11/2010, 14:49

E no che spesso e volentieri Matt si piazza alle spalle di Syn durante i concerti... forza dell'abitudine...
:B): :o:

Elianaxcore
view post Posted on 21/11/2010, 19:00

CITAZIONE
Hey, dudes what's up? Four strings not a problem. *imitating Johnny* (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=deV2xXmG0C8...30EFB51&index=9)

Matt- ''I'm not insane''
Brian- ''Yeah he is!''

I'm as fake as they come. I suck my own dick for a buck... Suck yours for two.

Matt- "I didn't hear anything"
Brian- "I'm pretty sure... I did because I heard God crying..."

What the fuck, who smells like a French whore?

40's in the park, makes me want to feel good.

Yeah, the Rev is one of the most talented guys I know and have ever met. No matter what band you talk about, the biggest most famous bands off all-time, he’s right up there as far as I’m concerned. He’s a brilliant writer, he’s got one of my favorite voices in the world, and I know this for a fact, he’s the best drummer in the world. I mean, put those things together and he’s a pretty unstoppable dude. I feel very much like that with the rest of the guys, too. :gia:

Guitar players can be a little egotistical and definitely chatty and competitive, but most I’ve met have been really cool people, except for Zack. [laughs]

I can hear my mom from the distance BRIIIIIIIIIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN

And here's the two guys you don't everm fuckin' trust your daughters with. Scumbags.

BOOM I GOT YO BOYFRIEND, I GOT YO MAN! And she was so sad and I laughed so hard.

Hopefully he'll be a good bartender and make us a nice stiff drink, so then I can get laid. You never know what happens at a bar, with the Rev.

This is what I love to do. I love to inhale fucking shit and sign posters. I am Synster Gates.

I believe that it is now time to hang out with some Strippers.

Bat Country, it's not a video, it's a movie.

You've just been punked. AAAAHHHHH...crazy and shit...

You'll find anything on City of Evil but good music.

That and the .45 are my two dream guns. I've got tons of other guns from my grandpa, but those are my babies.

Anything to make it heavier, goofier, funnier. I'm a big climax guy. I want every song to be a roller coaster ride, but to never forget about structure and melody.

Brian- "This is the most beautiful fucking man I've ever seen in my life..."
Zacky- "He's not so bad himself."

You wanna know what's retarded about Australians though? Just...only one thing. Oh, actually it's two things. You've got no fucking water. No, you don't. No. No water. No water. When there's a planet with a genetic make up of 75% water, Australians should have some goddamn water! So alright, Australia rules. Two things - you've got no fucking water and you say "How ya goin'?". It's "How are you doing?"!

[Walks into room, sees a fan] Hey, Sampy giiiiirl! *Hugs*

Let's put a pancake on this bitch.

Oh, it looks like souffle. Cool, that's what eggs do... THAT'S HOW YOU MAKE A SOUFFLÉ! I just figured it out! Eggs... Littl' bit of yeast...

FUCK, FUCK, FUCK!... Alright, let's do it again...

Matt; “The bosses all yellin' at me, telling me I'm... tellin' me what I'm singin' wrong...”*Matt sings a line*
B- “Try a couple more of those, it might be a performance thing...”
B- “Maybe a little sharp... on the ending...”
B- “It's flat right now...”
B- “Yeah you can just, like, just like stop it. I don't think you gotta go ARGH!”
B- “I don't think you should go down...”
B- “Wrong lyric”
B- “Well, try and falsetto it a little bit, at first...”
B- “I don't know.”
B- “He's got a boner”
B- “I'm only a man.”
B- “That was the best sounding.”
Z- “Wrong lyric”
M- "Do you know how many wrong lyrics I'd have on this record if Zack wasn't here?"
Z- "YEAH!"
B- “Uh, I thought the end was flat...”
B- “Yeah, it's not quite in, but it's getting much better though.”
B- “That was perfect inside, dude.” (no ma sentito nel video è mille volte meglio!!!)

The day before my birthday. Buy me something

view post Posted on 21/6/2011, 19:25

I'm addicted and I just can't get enough.

Group:
Crew

Premettendo che mr. Gates non ha la mia grande simpatia...
però ho letto queste parole, presa da un intervista e beh... have a look.

"We always knew we were really close with our fans, but we never considered how much kinship we really do have, they LOVED Jimmy. They were in tears, they were shattered, you know. And to us its like 'Well, they didnt really know him, did they?', but they did, they absolutely did." -Synyster Gates

Slacky Holopainen;
view post Posted on 28/7/2011, 22:08

CITAZIONE
Syn: I like fingering, as opposed to palming…. *starts drumming* y’know as opposed to that.

Sh, non ve la traduco, ha un porco doppio senso.

42 replies since 30/7/2009, 10:28   1865 views