Zacky's best quotes

« Older   Newer »
IreneHaner
view post Posted on 3/9/2011, 14:39

[QUOTE=slacky6661,10/7/2008, 09:58 ?t=29880133&st=15#entry252096124]
allora cito
CITAZIONE
"I want x-ray vision, sometimes. Just so I can check out Syn's package"

Ahahahahahahahaha Vee! xD Lui si che capisce le questioni internazionali! xD ahahahahahah

wasp_gabi
view post Posted on 3/9/2011, 17:38

CITAZIONE
"I want x-ray vision, sometimes. Just so I can check out Syn's package"

hahahaha....fantastico!!

DarknielaChrist
view post Posted on 3/9/2011, 19:53

Quant'è scemo XD

zacky v.
view post Posted on 16/12/2012, 20:31

Hey, I'm Zacky Vengeance and I play Gynecologist.'

che pervertito che abbiamo nei sevenfold

KiaraStrange:3
view post Posted on 31/12/2012, 12:09

CITAZIONE (slacky6661 @ 9/7/2008, 23:07) 
mbahahahahhaha
ma tutti i giorni sfiancaaaaaaaaaaa
hahahhhah

allora cito :
CITAZIONE
I play guitar and fuck little girls... and drink.

se per little intende piccole di statura alzo la manina,,,,

di statura??????? io sono al massimo un metro e 55/56 AHAHAH, quindi io ho la precedenza su tutti 56d5cd95

TheRevSullivan95
view post Posted on 29/4/2013, 22:31

Aahahahah Zaccaria e' un mito ahaha xDD

view post Posted on 11/4/2014, 20:57

Utente

Group:
Crew

CITAZIONE
I’ve come out with an abbreviation of A7X, cause you know, if you say Avenged sevenfold, they’ll keep saying “What, What?”

CITAZIONE
One of the greatest things that I’ve taken the most pride in in Avenged Sevenfold is we’ve never had to compromise anything artistically. I remember our very first single that ever made it onto the radio. It was probably the longest song on any alternative or rock radio station at the time. It was suggested that we take out our dueling guitar solos in the middle of “Bat Country” to make it shorter for the radio, and we said, “People love guitar solos, or at least we do. If radio doesn’t want to play a song that we believe is a good song, then I’m sure that our fans will still appreciate it.’’

CITAZIONE
Alright. So, my guitar is flashy because I like to be flashy sometimes, this is Zacky V you know this is just the truth. Because this guy (to Syn) is good at guitar so I gotta get more attention by being flashy like “hey look at me over here

CITAZIONE
I’ve caught Johnny in some compromising positions before. This past summer we nicknamed him Cowboy Christ, he had these old cowboy boots and this stinky hat and he’d walk around wearing them every day. One night we heard this commotion outside, so we look out and theres Cowboy Christ wearing nothing but boots, a hat and boxer shorts, trying to pick a fight with a security guard, fuck any sexual shit - that’s a compromising position. - (Zacky Vengeance - when asked “Have you ever caught one of your band-mates in a compromising position?”)

CITAZIONE
I remember sitting on the plane and for the first time in my life wishing it would crash. Just so we wouldn’t have to play the show. I was absolutely distraught. Even in the seconds leading up to going onstage all I could think about was the end of Avenged Sevenfold. Because we could have walked out on that stage and it could have gone either way. We could have put down our instruments and that would have been it. But something was there to guide us and support us, and from that moment on it was like, ‘Okay, maybe we can do this.’

CITAZIONE
It’s the biggest slap in the face for anyone that’s ever doubted you – to be right at the top. I’ve always thought I would be up there too. I know I’ll make it.

CITAZIONE
The best part of being in a band and being successful is you get to have hot girls lace up your shoes

CITAZIONE
Tattoos can definately motivate in also sorts of things. They can also hide. They make me look as buff as I look right now. I got muscles tattooed on my muscles.

66 replies since 9/7/2008, 14:26   1809 views