"I was born out of a vagina that was pretty depraved
"Johnny would bite your fuckin' ankles

bhuahahahah!!

SiL.
view post Posted on 12/11/2010, 15:50

devianze mentali!

stregatta87
view post Posted on 12/11/2010, 16:13

"We got to the point where we got sick of the screaming and we didn't want to contribute to the noise pollution anymore. Then we realized that all our favorite bands didn't scream."

ahhh beh!

"Johnny would bite your fuckin' ankles

:panda:

Frankie Monster
view post Posted on 12/11/2010, 16:28

"Zacky Vengeance-Fuck yeah! It's going to be on my tombstone. It's a huge part of my life. Only my family has been there longer."
*w*

Quest'uomo è davvero un idolo! xD

Elianaxcore
view post Posted on 12/11/2010, 17:38

CITAZIONE (oO°Lucy°Oo @ 12/11/2010, 14:34) 
"I was born out of a vagina that was pretty depraved"

questo lo disse anche Jimmy!! :manoo:

SiL.
view post Posted on 12/11/2010, 18:31

CITAZIONE
"I've never felt that way. I've never felt like a looser. You can't get what you want if you feel like it's you against the world. You'll never get anywhere with negativity. I make my own opportunities I don't feel like everything is against me."

CITAZIONE
"We thought we were the biggest band in the world before we even played a show."

CITAZIONE
"I think a lot of the time writers try to make us sound like a stupid young kid. You don't get to where we are by being a stupid kid that just loves titty bars. We're really smart, and everything we do is really thought out, and they just want to make us look like party machines with stupid opinions on politics. We're more than what people want to write about."

CITAZIONE
"You don't take over the world by leaving unconquered territory."

Vengeance. The smart choice. :billie:

Edited by Slacky Holopainen; - 13/11/2010, 14:32

Elianaxcore
view post Posted on 21/11/2010, 17:31

CITAZIONE
'Hey, I'm Zacky Vengeance and I play Gynecologist.'

mi sono sempre chiesta se stessa facendo l'idiota, fosse serio o che! perché la chitarra che aveva in mano in quel momento (quella schizzata di sangue) purtroppo si chiama davvero Gynecologist, un nome piuttosto evocativo, in effetti.... :facepalm:

CITAZIONE
Some of the things we said looked worse than we meant them.

I'd like to think that we will have had something to do with a shift back to heavy rock. That's what we've wanted all along, and we knew there'd be fearless steps to take to achieve that.

I like hip-hop, I like yay music.

We have pins that say 'Fuck Hardcore'.

I play guitar and fuck little girls...and drink.

I wish, I wish I hadn't killed that fish.

I like to start by wiggling my fingers on top of guitar strings.

Johnny's in space, The Rev's in jail, Synyster's in Germany, Shadow's knocks down the walls, and I cure cancer then forget how I did it.

We're in a league of our own darling and don't you forget it.

Johnny's 21st birthday took place in the future.

But now I'm evolved... I carry along gum with me, mouthwash and toothpaste & toothbrush in case any prospects come along.

I think the invitation was something to the effect of 'We have lots of beer and we need your help drinking it.' Naturally we said yes.

How does it feel living in England knowing Robin Hood was going around fucking fucking people?! (intervista a Nottingham che Stregatta ha tradotto)

The best revenge is bettering yourself. (<--come può essere che questa non ci fosse???)

Yeah, can I bite you?

I ain't afraid of no ghosts, but I think we're all afraid of STDs.

I dont talk to strangers.

I'm officially an actor. I'm faking my own facial hair.

Syn- "Kissies kissies kissies!!!"
Zacky- "You're such a sweet guy Synyster Gates."

For all of you who don't know, NOW YOU DO!

We like Warped Tour the same way we like our women: perfect 10's all the way around.

I asked for a salad and all i got was these condiments." (picks up a huge piece of lettuce).

I learned that I would rather fail miserably doing something i love than to succeed doing something I hate. School helped me realize how much I hated it.

Qst- "What lessons from high school still apply to your daily life?"
Zacky- "Everything I get people i'm sure to save the receipts 'cos they usually hate it. I'm planning on buying everyone I know presents that I want so that way when they don't like them i'll take them off their hands."

We're in a league of our own darling and don't you forget it.

The best part of being in a band and being successful is you get to have hot girls lace up your shoes.

After this I get to change into my rocker clothes. My true self. Not evil Zacky but SUPER evil Zacky.

Oh voices!...Lots of voices!

We've got some amps. If you look over here ya got uh, you over there? We got a microphone, we use some microphones.

Really the most important part of recording is having instruments.

Down here we got electricity, important for making the amps work.

As long as he doesn't fall asleep. (talking about M. driving in the bat country video)

I am a jamacian pirate. (artist of the day on Mania TV)

I'm sure we all have diffrent beliefs, but I think we all pretty much agree, organized religion isn't our thing.

Oh we beat the fuck out of our bass player.

Here we all are ready to shoot and Johnny is no where to be found. We all checked our shoes. No one stepped on him. (Making of Seize the Day)

Look, I know all you little girls don't want to see this, but here it is. (Making of seize the day (talking about Zacky's chest hair)

I just wanna know what happens when everyone is painted black. Do we send them home? Do we give them a shower? (extra's in the Beast and the harlot video)

Thank you very much for coming to crib, but now i'm going to have to ask you to leave. Don't let the door hit you on the way out.

Because I thought I was doing my fancy dancing scene, old-fashion scene first, and it turns out we're not! So I'm just gonna keep my hair like this anyway, so all the kids on the internet can talk about it and say, 'What is wrong with Zacky V this time?'

I'm Zacky Vengeance. You're probably listening, watching or doing something to the Totally Official Unofficial Australian Avenged Sevenfold Underground Street Team. *Slight pause* I think I did that right. *Pauses again* But I'm awesome and I did it pretty good!

[in German accent] I want you to fuck me!

My Government sucks.

When Warped Tour lets us blow sh-- up, you'll probably find us there. They probably wouldn't want us 'cuz we would clean house on all the chicks and scare the emo kids."

Now, I go through phases a lot. Three weeks ago I was dressing like Clark Gable or the ice cream man, two weeks ago I was dressing like Bobby Jones, last week I was dressing like my cool self. I'm over piercing for the moment, but I'd like to get some gangster writing on my stomach since I haven't finished it yet. Maybe Mister Cartoon or Kat [Von D] will do it.

Matt: "They bring glow sticks to the rock show now?"
Zacky: "UNCE UNCE UNCE." (che è tipo tunz tunz tunz)

I could sure use a Jack Daniels, it'd help me - HEY! Don't throw it at me. Don't throw it at me, just throw your lighters in the air. (ad un concerto prima di cantare l'intro di Size the Day)

CITAZIONE (SiL. @ 27/9/2010, 12:41)
CITAZIONE
Syn: what can you do??!!what caaaan you dooo?
Zacky: for all you motherfuckers talking shit we have something for you...tudududuuuudu dududuuu *sillydance*

mi sono impallata con sto pezzo di video! ahahha è la cosa più stupida del mondo!

ma che video è, Sil??

CITAZIONE (SiL. @ 12/11/2010, 18:31) 

Edited by Elianaxcore - 21/11/2010, 19:00

*Crystal*
view post Posted on 21/11/2010, 18:08

"I've never felt that way. I've never felt like a looser. You can't get what you want if you feel like it's you against the world. You'll never get anywhere with negativity. I make my own opportunities I don't feel like everything is against me."

ahhhh questo si che è parlare!!

stregatta87
view post Posted on 21/11/2010, 18:36

CITAZIONE
Johnny's in space, The Rev's in jail, Synyster's in Germany, Shadow's knocks down the walls, and I cure cancer then forget how I did it.

:panda: intenratelo

Elianaxcore
view post Posted on 21/11/2010, 19:13

da quella bocca escono cose davvero :facepalm: :facepalm: comunque ho riaggiornato e le ho messe tutte! se tornate su ci sono le altre!

SiL.
view post Posted on 21/11/2010, 22:01

CITAZIONE (Elianaxcore @ 21/11/2010, 17:31) 
CITAZIONE (SiL. @ 27/9/2010, 12:41)
CITAZIONE
Syn: what can you do??!!what caaaan you dooo?
Zacky: for all you motherfuckers talking shit we have something for you...tudududuuuudu dududuuu *sillydance*

mi sono impallata con sto pezzo di video! ahahha è la cosa più stupida del mondo!

ma che video è, Sil??

CITAZIONE (SiL. @ 12/11/2010, 18:31) 

è il primo critical web clip se non sbaglio...cioè è un critical di sicuro, mi pare proprio il primo sì, nella parte finale!

Elianaxcore
view post Posted on 21/11/2010, 22:27

si, è vero!!! erano secoli che non vedevo questi video!!! mamma che idiozia!!!

_InkExchange_
view post Posted on 24/11/2010, 21:31

CITAZIONE
Oh voices!...Lots of voices!

Mbuahahahahaha!!!! questo l'ho rantolato io stamattina dopo le tre esilaranti ore di compito di letteratura latinaaaaaa xDDDDDD

Thali.
view post Posted on 11/12/2010, 23:51

Oddio son andata a rivedermi ora sto video AHAHAHA xD
Happy Birthday Zackyy : D

66 replies since 9/7/2008, 14:26   1809 views