Avenged Sevenfold Italia -  www.avengedsevenfolditalia.it

Q&A con Matt sul canale youtube della band

« Older   Newer »
view post Posted on 31/8/2017, 20:49

Sevenfoldist

Group:
Boss

Il nostro Matt ha scelto e risposto ad alcune delle domande che gli sono state poste sotto al video di "God Only Knows". La band ha poi inviato una newsletter agli iscritti al loro sito con un riassunto di domande e risposte.

- Daniel Ceci: Who was the guy in the band that wrote the melody and the lyrics of the Higher's ending (meet you in the stars tonight...)???. I mean, maybe it's the best fucking melody i've ever heard in my life. My mother doesn't listen to heavy metal at all. But i showed this song to my mom, and she loved so much that she made a tattoo in her arm, and it's written: Meet you in the stars tonight. And , by the way, beautiful cover from The Beach Boys.
M. Shadows: Thanks so much. To be honest it was probably some sort of collaboration at the end of HIGHER. I remember working hard on the chords below the melody with the guys. We wanted them to be full of emotion and interesting, in themselves. After that was accomplished we went to work on the melody and trying to make sure it wasn't anything standard - but simple enough to not step all over the chords below. Glad you and your mom likes it!

- Keith Daragon: Have you ever considered doing like Metallica did on the By Request tour? I think fans would love the experience (I know I would!) and it would be awesome to hear some of your lesser-known tracks played live!
M. Shadows: We have already done this. The big songs are big songs for a reason. We had some hacking happen at first and once that was sorted then all of the most popular songs and singles were exactly what everyone chose. I think if you are looking for deeper cuts then this isn't the way to accomplish that, at least from our experience... many more people will vote for the "Nightmares" than deeper cuts on the albums.

- Rasmina Lintu: If you were lost on a deserted island with only one other person, one music album, one book and one other item of choice, what would these be? Second question: How does it feel like to hear loads of stories by your fans to let you know what your work actually means to them? For myself you help me through a pretty tough time right now and give me strength, so all that's left to say is thank you so much for your music and humanity
M. Shadows: Keep your head up. Tough times and how we respond to them are the moments in which we see what we are made of as human beings. It will build character and hopefully help you later in life. You can get through anything and I'm happy to help that in some way with our music. As for the island... lets see... I'd be there with my wife, "Wish You Were Here" by Pink Floyd would be the album on repeat and "Lord of the Flies" would be the book of choice since it would pertain to my situation on the island. My one item of choice would be a telescope.

- Sammie McCazulley: Hey guys! Love you so much been a fan for a very very long time, before 1999. Here's my question, Shads have you ever considered doing a duet? Kinda like Ozzy and Lisa Ford. Xoxo Samantha
M. Shadows: The idea never seemed to interest me. I don't mind duets but something about them just doesn't jive with me. I guess I can't imagine one being pulled off without a certain amount of cheese being involved.

- Brennan Hunter:
Hey guys, what's your favorite part of recording covers? Specifically covers that people may not always expect you to do. You guys have made good covers since the beginning. I love the walk cover and flash of the blade cover!
M. Shadows: Covers are fun because you can mold them to fit your band and sound. I love that we made God Only Knows much darker and somber, "Runaway" got a punk makeover and "Retrovertigo" was made a little heavier. Our old covers may excite some people because they just want metal songs but the reality is we didn't do much to make those our own. In this instance we recorded these covers with "The Stage" and were able to put twists on them and introduce people to some great bands and music.

- TYKE GAMING: Is there any new merchandise coming up soon?
M. Shadows: Yes, some of the stuff we have been working on since last November is ready to be released. Look for a lot of announcements before Christmas.

- Chen Ohana: Whats the single song that you guys would show to someone to get them into A7X?
M. Shadows: That really depends on the type of music they enjoy. If they love hardcore I wouldn't show them "The Stage' or "Save Me" and if they love progressive rock I'd keep them away from "Hail to the King." I think a good compromise would probably be "Bat Country" or "Nightmare" for the average person.

- Fortesque: If I'm correct every band member gets to choose one song to cover. Which person chose which song? And is the 5th one already in the recording process?
M. Shadows: That's pretty much how it went down. There were some misfires, meaning songs we felt we should't cover that people had chosen. All of these songs were already recorded with "The Stage." One thing with this cycle that has been hard for people to grasp is that all of this stuff has been planned since last year. The surprise release, evolving record, streaming only etc. In fact, we said this multiple times in the initial interviews. I've seen people asking us to cover certain songs but the reality is these songs have been finished since last November, we are just choosing to release them now in this fashion.
- "Malaguena" was a decision Syn, Johnny and myself made while listening to music.
- "Retrovertigo" was sort of a bonus that I wanted to attempt.
- "God Only Knows" was Syn and Johnny.
- "Runaway" was Zacky.
The others cannot be revealed at this time.

- O C: A while back you mentioned one of the tracks on The Stage was about a book on an astronaut who decided to end his life in space. What's the name of that book? Thanks!
M. Shadows: It was based on the Apollo 1 fire, not a book.

- loc0pok: How much did The Beach Boys music influence you guys? Keep up your amazing work, you're my favorite band and I got into metal thanks to you! Hoping to see you live one day! :D
M. Shadows: The Beach Boys have been a part of the soundtrack to my life so I imagine a ton. Pet Sounds is one of the greatest albums of all time.

- Tim Sevenfold: Would you ever consider maintaining a Spotify playlist with music you guys listen to at the moment?
M. Shadows: I'm not sure I would keep up with something like that for more then a few days but I can give you what I've been listening to for the last few weeks:
Mastodon - Steambreather
Pink Floyd - Shine on You Crazy Diamond 6-9
Don Mclean - Vincent
Don Mclean - And I Love You So
Gojira - Stranded
Leonard Cohen - You Want it Darker
Roger Waters - Deja Vu
Bob Dylan - Knockin on Heavens Door
Dead Cross - Seizure and Desist

- Chiara Bongini: Why did you decide to cover some songs and add them to The Stage? Has it any kind of meaning for you or is it just for fun? Anyway, I think it was a great idea.
M. Shadows: We just wanna have fun with music. We have never been huge fans of cover songs on the actual album but we felt this way was cool, original and fresh. We also like the idea of releasing fun stuff in-between albums instead of radio silence for 3-4 years.

- diego macias: You've all known each other for a really long time. What's your advice on how to make friendships last a long time?
M. Shadows: Learn about what makes other people upset and stay away from doing that! When adults have to live with each other on the road for expended amounts of time it can get tough. Just give people their space and be understanding.

- Christian Harrison: How involved was Brooks Wackerman in the writing process for The Stage and how much influence did he have on the band? And vice versa.
M. Shadows: Brooks comes from the same school of music that we do and when discussing the direction he was instantly excited. We got to work and he showed up every day adding invaluable ideas and grooves to the process. He was awesome and added a ton.

- Mihai Doan: Last year on the Avenged Sevenfold fan club there was a video with M Shadows at karaoke in Iceland (I think) where he sings runaway, was that some kind of tease or was it coincidental?
M. Shadows: Little bit of a tease.

- Zach White: Hey guys so ever since I got my car, I've noticed some of your albums are mixed differently especially the bass, feeling how on albums like City of evil and The white album have less where as Nightmare and Hail to the King have more bass. Is that something you guys, the band itself, decide or is it more of the producers and sounds guys making the music that make it sound best?
M. Shadows: We make all of those decisions. Andy Wallace mixes all of our albums with us in the studio and a lot of those questions come down to the material and also how its compressed during mastering. The bass guitar being loud and over compression can be confusing to the listener. When you over compress the low end comes up and gives you the feeling that the bass guitar is louder when that' not always the case. For a record like "City of Evil" there is so much speed and nuance happening that loud bass would muddy everything up. For 'Hail to the King" there was a ton more space so we wanted a thicker, meatier sound.

- Taylor Ramsey: I have been loving these covers. Awesome job, can't wait for the next two! Now for the Question, if one of your influences would cover one of your songs, what song would it be, and who would cover it?
M. Shadows: Elton John Covering "Fiction."

- AChubbyChode 34: I would like to know what the song "Simulation" is about. It's such a cool song and I would love to know! Thanks!
M. Shadows: Look up "Simulation Hypothesis" in GOOGLE and you will have a fun night surfing down the rabbit hole. Nick Bostrom has some papers and speeches that are also worth looking into.

- AwesomeAdiena: What song was the most fun to create/cover, regarding your newest releases (Dose, God Only Knows, etc.)?
M. Shadows: "Malaguena" was a fun one and "God Only Knows" was the most difficult. The chords and structure of "God Only Knows" are brilliant and it was difficult to make sure everything was transposed properly.

- Joe Condon: The Stage is my favourite Avenged album regarding lyrical content, with "Sunny Disposition" and "God Damn" having some of the most intelligent and thought provoking lyrics I've heard! Matt, what would you say is your favourite set of lyrics written for an Avenged Sevenfold song?
M. Shadows: I like "The Stage," "Fermi Paradox" and "Exist" in terms of lyrics. It's a style that I hope to master as the years go on.

- Captain Ghoul: Will the covers eventually be available to buy on iTunes instead of just Apple Music?
M. Shadows: We may do that because while the streaming thing is obviously the future, we are getting some push back from fans that want to purchase. "The Stage" experiment may have been a little early and thats OK. It's sort of a "damned if you do/ damned if you don't" situation. If we give songs out for free through streaming then people complain that they can't purchase... and if you put them in a package to sell, then people will complain about that and say it's a cash grab. You can't win but we will try and see what can be done.

- Eric Sowder: Will the song "Exist" ever be played live? I figured it would be when The Stage released, but I've yet to hear it live. If it was played live, would it be edited down so it wouldn't be so long? Or how would you make that work? Also, thanks for all the amazing music you make. You'll forever be my favorite band. Keep rockin' Guys!
M. Shadows: I think we will get around to it at some point. I have some ideas how it can work and not take up 16 min. of a show. You have to remember that "The Stage" tour has barely even started. We haven't gotten deep into it because of the Metallica tour. We will see where we are after we hit the USA on our own.

- Nadim Captan: In an interview (Carolina Rebellion 2017), Synyster said "we are never ever gonna cover another song for as long as we live". What changed and made you guys want to cover songs like "Malaguena Salerosa" and "God Only Knows?"
M. Shadows: All of these covers were done well before Carolina Rebellion. Syn also likes to fuck around in interviews. These reasons combined is the best answer.

- Tread Orochi: Shadows, I always miss getting an answer to this on your AMAs through Reddit, so my question is: What is your favorite Zelda game?? I gotta know, man.
M. Shadows: I try not to let nostalgia dictate my opinions on things... I try and stay objective and in this case I feel "Breath of the Wild" is by far the best "Zelda" game.

- TheBradyLife: During the songwriting process, are songs mostly completed in demo form with a good general idea and then transferred to the studio? Or are there ever any spontaneous creations/additions to songs while in the studio?
M. Shadows: We try and have the songs 100 percent complete in terms of structure. Things happen in the studio especially in terms of tones, lyrics and dynamics and see where it takes us.

Thanks to everyone for submitting your questions.
Stay tuned for many more exciting announcements to come.
- Avenged Sevenfold

La traduzione:

Dopo il rilascio di "God Only Knows", vi abbiamo chiesto di farci le vostre domande direttamente nella sezione commenti di YouTube. Ci sono arrivati più di 3000 commenti e quelle di seguito sono le domande a cui il cantante M. Shadows ha risposto:

DANIEL CECI: Chi è il membro della band che ha scritto la melodia e il testo del finale di Higher ("meet you in the stars tonight...")??? Potrebbe essere la melodia più bella che abbia mai sentito in vita mia. Mia madre non ascolta per niente l'heavy metal. Ma le ho fatto sentire questa canzone e le è piaciuta talmente tanto che si è fatta un tatuaggio sul braccio con scritto: "Meet you in the stars tonight". E, comunque, bella la cover dei Beach Boys.
M. SHADOWS: Grazie mille. Ad essere onesti, sul finale di Higher c'è stata una sorta di collaborazione. Mi ricordo che abbiamo lavorato sodo sugli accordi sotto alla melodia. Volevamo che fossero interessanti e allo stesso tempo pieni di emozione. Una volta raggiunto questo obiettivo abbiamo lavorato sulla melodia e ci siamo assicurati che non fosse una cosa banale, ma anche abbastanza semplice da non sovrastare gli accordi sotto. Felice che piaccia a tua madre!

KEITH DARAGON: Avete mai considerato l'idea di fare un tour By Request come quello dei Metallica? Penso che ai fan piacerebbe molto (a me sicuramente!) e sarebbe fantastico sentir suonare dal vivo alcune delle vostre canzoni meno conosciute!
M. SHADOWS: Lo abbiamo già fatto. Le grandi canzoni sono grandi canzoni per un motivo. Siamo stati vittime della pirateria informatica all'inizio e, una volta che tutto era stato sistemato, le canzoni più famose e i singoli erano esattamente quelle che tutti hanno scelto. Se sei alla ricerca di canzoni meno famose, allora questo non è il modo migliore per trovarle, almeno per quanto riguarda la nostra esperienza... La maggior parte delle persone voterebbe per Nightmare, piuttosto che per una canzone meno conosciuta dell'album.

RASMINA LINTU: Se ti ritrovassi su un'isola deserta e potesse scegliere di portare con te una sola persona, un solo disco, un libro e un altro oggetto a tua scelta, quali sarebbero? Seconda domanda: Cosa si prova a sentir raccontare dai fan tantissime storie su quanto il vostro lavoro significhi per loro? Per quanto riguarda me, mi avete dato la forza per superare un periodo parecchio difficile della mia vita, quindi tutto quello che mi resta da dirvi è una grandissimo grazie per la vostra musica e la vostra umanità.
M. SHADOWS: Tieni la testa alta. I periodi difficili e il modo in cui vi rispondiamo sono momenti che ci aiutano a capire di che pasta siamo fatti come esseri umani. Formano il carattere e si spera che ci saranno utili per altri momenti della vita. Sei in grado di superare qualunque cosa e sono felice di poter aiutare, in qualche modo, con la mia musica. Per quanto riguarda l'isola... vediamo... porterei con me mia moglie, "Wish You Were Here" dei Pink Floyd potrebbe essere l'album da ascoltare a ripetizione e come libro sceglierei "Il Signore Delle Mosche", dato che sarebbe pertinente con la mia situazione sull'isola. L'oggetto a scelta sarebbe un telescopio.

SAMMIE MCCAZULLEY: Ehi ragazzi! Vi amo tantissimo e sono una fan di vecchia data, da prima del 1999. Ecco la mia domanda: Shads, hai mai pensato di fare un duetto? Una cosa come Ozzy Osbourne e Lisa Ford. Baci, Samantha.
M. SHADOWS: L'idea non mia ha mai interessato. Non mi dispiacciono i duetti, ma c'è qualcosa in loro che non mi appartiene. Non credo di riuscire ad immaginarne uno senza coinvolgere qualche pezzo grosso.

BRENNAN HUNTER: Ehi ragazzi, cos'è che vi piace di più del registrare cover? Soprattutto per quanto riguarda quelle che la gente non si aspetta. Avete sempre fatto delle belle cover sin dagli inizi. Adoro quelle di Walk e di Flash Of The Blade.
M. SHADOWS: Le cover sono divertenti perché puoi adattarle alla tua band e al tuo sound. Mi piace il fatto di aver reso God Only Knows più cupa e tetra, Runaway ha avuto un rinnovo punk e Retrovertigo è diventata un po' più pesante. Le nostre vecchie cover potranno essere emozionanti per alcune persone perché voglio solamente canzoni metal, ma la verità è che non abbiamo fatto molto per renderle nostre. In questo caso, invece, abbiamo registrato le cover insieme a The Stage e siamo riusciti a cambiarle e a far conoscere alle persone delle band fantastiche.

TYKE GAMING: C'è del nuovo merchandise in uscita?
M. SHADOWS: Si, alcune cose a cui abbiamo inizia a lavorare lo scorso novembre sono pronte per essere rilasciate. Ci saranno molti annunci prima di Natale.

CHEN OHANA: Qual è la canzone che fareste ascoltare a qualcuno per fargli conoscere gli A7X?
M. SHADOWS: Dipende dai generi musicali che gli piacciono. Se fossero fan dell'hardcore non gli farei ascoltare né The Stage né Save Me e se gli piacesse il rock progressive li terrei lontani da Hail To The King. Penso che per la maggior parte delle persone un buon compromesso sarebbero Bat Coutry o Nightmare.

FORTESQUE: Se non sbaglio ogni membro della band ha scelto una cover da fare. Chi ha scelto quale canzone? State già registrando la quinta?
M. SHADOWS: E' più o meno quello che è successo. Ci sono stati alcuni fallimenti, o meglio delle canzoni che altri avevano scelto ma che ci siamo resi conto sarebbe stato meglio non fare. Tutte le cover sono già state registrare insieme a The Stage, lo scorso anno. Il rilascio a sorpresa, il disco in evoluzione, lo streamig, ecc. Lo abbiamo detto più di una volta durante le interviste. Ho visto persone chiederci di registrare cover di certe canzoni, ma la verità è che queste canzoni le abbiamo finite di registrare tutte lo scorso novembre, abbiamo solo scelto di rilasciarle in questo modo.
- Malagueña è stata una scelta presa da me, Syn e Johnny mentre ascoltavamo della musica.
- Retrovertigo è stata una sorta di bonus che ho voluto tentare.
- God Only Knows l'hanno scelta Syn e Johnny.
- Runaway l'ha scelta Zacky.
Le altre non si possono ancora rivelare.

OC: Un po' di tempo fa avevate detto che una delle tracce di The Stage parlava di un libro che raccontava di come un astronauta avesse deciso di terminare la sua vita nello spazio. Qual è il nome del libro? Grazie!
M. SHADOWS: Si trattava dell'incendio dell'Apollo 1, non di un libro.

LOC0POK: Quanto ha influito su di voi la musica dei Beach Boys? State facendo un lavoro fantastico, siete la mia band preferita e ho scoperto il metal grazie a voi! Spero di vedervi dal vivo un giorno! :D
M. SHADOWS: I Beach Boys sono stati parte della colonna sonora della mia vita, quindi direi tantissimo. Pet Souds è uno dei migliori album di tutti i tempi.

TIM SEVENFOLD: Avete mai pensato di creare una playlist su Spotify con le canzoni che ascoltate di solito?
M. SHADOWS: Non sono sicuro che riuscirei a star dietro a una cosa così per più di qualche giorno, posso dirti quello che ho ascoltato nelle ultime settimane:
Mastodon - Steambreather
Pink Floyd - Shine on You Crazy Diamond 6-9
Don Mclean - Vincent
Don Mclean - And I Love You So
Gojira - Stranded
Leonard Cohen - You Want It Darker
Roger Waters - Deja Vu
Bob Dylan - Knockin on Heavens Door
Dead Cross - Seizure and Desist

CHIARA BONGINI: Perché avete deciso registrare cover di alcune canzoni e di aggiungerle a The Stage? Ha un qualche significato per voi o è solo per divertimento? Comunque penso che sia un'idea fantastica.
M. SHADOWS: Vogliamo solo divertirci con la musica. Non ci ha mai fatto impazzire l'idea di inserire delle cover nel disco attuale, ma abbiamo pensato che in questo modo fosse divertente, originale e innovativo. Ci piace anche l'idea di rilasciare del materiale tra un disco e l'altro piuttosto che rimanere in silenzio per 3-4 anni.

DIEGO MACIAS: Vi conoscete tutti da tantissimi anni. Cosa consigliate per creare un'amicizia duratura?
M. SHADOWS: Impara cosa fa stare male le altre persone ed evita di farlo! Quando degli adulti devono convivere on the road per molti mesi può essere difficile. Lascia semplicemente alle persone il loro spazio e sii comprensivo.

CHRISTIA HARRISON: Come è stato coinvolto Brooks nel processo creativo di The Stage e che influenza ha avuto sulla band? E viceversa.
M: SHADOWS: Brooks ha il nostro stesso background musicale e quando discutevamo sulla direzione che avrebbe preso l'album era molto emozionato. Quando si trattava di lavorare contribuiva moltissimo con idee e grooves. E' stato fantastico e ci ha dato veramente tanto.

MIHAI DOAN: Lo scorso anno sull' Avenged Sevenfold fan club c'era un video di M. Shadows al karaoke in Islanda (credo), in cui cantava Runaway. Era una sorta di anteprima o solo una coincidenza?
M. SHADOWS: Un piccola anteprima.

ZACH WHITE: Ehi ragazzi, da quando ho comprato la mia macchina ho notato che alcuni dei vostri album sono mixati in maniera diversa, specialmente i bassi, sembra quasi che City Of Evil e Avenged Sevenfold ne abbiano di meno, mentre Nightmare e Hail To The King ne hanno di più. E' una decisione che avete preso voi come band o è opera dei produttori e di chi si occupa del sound?
M. SHADOWS: Sono tutte decisioni che prendiamo noi. Andy Wallace mixa tutti i nostri album in studio insieme a noi e molte di queste domande vengono fuori durante la masterizzazione. Se i bassi della chitarra sono alti e troppo compressati possono confondere l'ascoltatore. Quando comprimi troppo i suoni hai la sensazione che i bassi della chitarra siano più alti di quanto lo sono realmente. In un disco come City Of Evil ci sono moltissime sfumature e dei bassi troppo alti rischiano di confondere tutto. Per quanto riguarda Hail To The King, c'era molto più spazio tra i suoni, quindi volevamo un sound più compatto e sostanzioso.

TAYLOR RAMSEY: Amo queste cover. Ottimo lavoro, non vedo l'oro che escano le altre due! Ora la domanda: se uno degli artisti che vi ha influenzato facesse una cover di una vostra canzone, quale canzone sarebbe e chi la canterebbe?
M. SHADOWS: Elton John con Fiction.

ACHUBBYCHODE34: Vorrei sapere di cosa parla la canzone Simulation. E' una canzone fantastica e mi piacerebbe tanto saperlo! Grazie!
M. SHADOWS: Cerca "Simulation Hypothesis" su GOOGLE e passerai una notte divertente nella tana del coniglio. Ci sono anche degli scritti e dei discorsi di Nick Bostrom che vale la pena leggere.

AWESOME ADIENA: Quale canzone/cover vi siete divertiti di più a registrare tra quelle rilasciate finora (Dose, God Only Knows, ecc)?
M. SHADOWS: Malagueña è una con cui ci siamo divertiti e God Only Knows è stata la più difficile. Gli accordi e la struttura di God Only Knows sono geniali ed è stato difficile assicurarsi che tutto fosse stato trasposto in modo appropriato.

JOE CONDON: Dal punto di vista dei testi The Stage è il mio album preferito, in particolare Sunny Disposition e God Damn hanno i testi più intelligenti e provocanti che abbia mai sentito! Matt, tra le canzoni degli Avenged Sevenfold, quali sono i testi che preferisci?
M.SHADOWS: per quanto riguarda i testi mi piacciono The Stage, Fermi Paradox ed Exist. E' uno stile che spero di perfezionare negli anni a venire.

CAPTAIN GHOUL: Le cover saranno acquistabili anche su iTunes oltre che essere disponibili su Apple Music?
M. SHADOWS: Può darsi, perché sebbene lo streaming rappresenti il futuro, ci stiamo rendendo conto che alcuni fan preferiscono comprare le canzoni. L'esperimento The Stage può essere stato un po' prematuro e questo va bene. E' una situazione da "però se lo faccio/però se non lo faccio". Se rilasciamo delle canzoni gratuitamente in streaming, la gente si lamenta perché non le può comprare... e se le metti in un pacchetto acquistabile la gente si lamenta perché pensa che gli stai rubando i soldi. Non si può vincere, ma vedremo cosa fare in merito.

ERIC SOWDER: Suonerete mai Exist live? Immaginavo che con il rilascio di The Stage l'avreste fatto, ma non l'ho ancora sentita dal vivo. Se fosse suonata dal vivo la tagliereste per non farla così lunga? O come la arrangereste? Grazie anche per la musica fantastica che fate. Sareste sempre la mia band preferita. Keep rockin' guys!
M. SHADOWS: Penso che a un certo punto lo faremo. Ho qualche idea che potrebbe funzionare e che non prenda 16 minuti di concerto. Dovete ricordare che il The Stege Tour è appena iniziato. Lo abbiamo interrotto per via del tour con i Metallica. Vedremo dove saremo dopo aver girato gli Stati Uniti per conto nostro.

NADIM CAPTAM: In un'intervista (Carolina Rebellion 2017), Synyster ha detto:"non faremo cover di altre canzoni per il resto delle nostre vite". Cosa è cambiato e cosa vi ha fatto venire voglia di registrare canzoni come Malaguena Salerosa e God Only Knows?
M. SHADOWS: Tutte queste cover sono state registrate prima del Carolina Rebellion. Inoltre a Syn piace cazzeggiare durante le interviste. Questi due motivi sono la risposta migliore.

TREAD OROCHI: Shadows, non vedevo l'ora di ricevere una tua risposte dalla sessione di domande su Reddit. La mia domanda è: qual il tuo videogioco di Zelda preferito? Amico, devo saperlo.
M.SHADOWS: Proverò a non fami influenzare dalla nostalgia... Cercherò di essere obiettivo e proprio per questo ti dico che Breath Of The Wild è sicuramente il miglior videogioco di Zelda.

THEBRADY LIFE: Durante il processo di scrittura ci sono canzoni che già allo stadio di demo possono definirsi complete come idea generale e poi trasferite in studio? O ci sono ulteriori creazioni/aggiunte durante la registrazione in studio?
M. SHADOWS: In termini di struttura cerchiamo di avere le canzoni complete al 100%. Quello che succede in studio riguarda soprattutto le tonalità, i testi e le dinamiche e da lì vediamo dove ci porta la musica.

Grazie a tutti per aver inviato le vostre domande.
Rimanete sintonizzati per altri annunci elettizzanti in arrivo.
- Avenged Sevenfold

Web Contacts  Top
0 replies since 31/8/2017, 20:49   66 views