Avenged Sevenfold Italia -  www.avengedsevenfolditalia.it

A7X E fuck cancer foundation, agosto 2011

« Older   Newer »
Elianaxcore
view post Posted on 2/11/2011, 20:13

splendida l'iniziativa, brava la band che si presta, coccolosi i soldi di Matt...

trovo però di cattivo gusto mostrare la ricevuta della donazione fatta da Matt di persona personalmente. non per nulla, ma le cifre le avrei tenute fuori dal discorso. cioè...boh...è come fare una donazione e scriverci su il nome...! io avrei detto che Matt ha fatto la donazione, ma avrei oscurato la cifra donata, oltre ai dati personali, che vabbè, mi pare il minimo!

view post Posted on 9/11/2011, 11:19

I'm addicted and I just can't get enough.

Group:
Crew

Volevo rendervi partecipi di un'altra iniziativa di questo genere che non (credo) coinvolga tutta la band, ma so per certo sia interesse del fratello di Johnny. E dato che siamo in argomento, e in carenza di altre news (LOL) ho pensato che a qualcuno potesse interessare.
Qui potete leggere qualcosa riguardo a Movember, è un'associazione i cui proventi supportano la ricerca contro il cancro alla prostata e altri tipi di cancro che colpisco l'uomo, hanno filiali un pò in tutto il mondo.

CITAZIONE
During November each year, Movember is responsible for the sprouting of moustaches on thousands of men’s faces, in the US and around the world. With their Mo’s, these men raise vital funds and awareness for men’s health, specifically prostate cancer and other cancers that affect men.

Troppo carina questa iniziativa. ^_^
E' bello capire come la "pensano" in generale i ragazzi e i loro famigliari riguardo certi problemi, ed è bello che a loro modo supportino questi gruppi.
Bravo Matthew!

AlyLost
view post Posted on 9/11/2011, 11:33

Movember è geniale come iniziativa. :3

Shaka_Zulu
view post Posted on 9/11/2011, 12:33

Forte...ma non mi è ben chiara come funziona. La barba(e i baffi) la sto facendo crescere da un pò ma con pessimi risultati...

ho bisogno di steroidi :sisi:

view post Posted on 22/9/2013, 12:19

Utente

Group:
Crew

Va sempre avanti il contributo che gli Avenged Sevenfold offrono alla fondazione fuck cancer, che ha postato nel proprio profilo delle foto con la seguente didascalia.

CITAZIONE
#FlashbackFriday Taking it back to this past weekend… We cannot thank the guys from Avenged Sevenfold enough for taking the time to hang out with our cancer WARRIORS and making their Dyin 2 Live Dreams come true!

(Top) Robert Griffith 9/13 Phoenix, AZ – Diagnosed with a Stage 4 Glioblastoma Brain tumor in December of 2012. Robert had brain surgery at the end of February and has continued with radiation and chemo. Even though they cannot remove the tumor completely he continues to FIGHT hoping the tumor does not grow while taking his chemo pills (temodar) for 1 week a month to keep his brain cancer at bay.

(Bottom) Tyler Nelson-Hall 9/14 San Diego, CA – Diagnosed with stage 2 Hodgkins Lymphoma on Mother’s day of this year. Which was during his senior year at Granite Hills High School in San Diego. Even with the news he received, he’s fought to live what most would consider a “normal” life which included going to prom and walking with his class. With hard work and determination Tyler graduated with honors and his honors ceremony was the day of his very first treatment, needless to say he was able to make it. This astounded everyone at his strength and determination to see things through. Even though he’s still going through treatment he’s attending community college and trying to get a job. Tyler is currently receiving chemo treatments every other week for the next 6 months via a port in his chest. Part of what has been helping Tyler get through his 4 hour treatments is all of his favorite Avenged Sevenfold tracks playing and gettin to rock out. In what most consider to be the best memories of their lives Tyler’s, have all been tainted by cancer. Getting to see #A7X live in concert was the perfect way for him to get an escape from his “reality” and give him more of a reason FIGHT each day.

Both of these cancer WARRIORS have shown us what True STRENGTH and will to SURVIVE really are! It was an honor to be able to meet these two and spend time with them making their #Dyin2Live Dreams happen!!! #FxCKCANCER

owkh

19 replies since 16/8/2011, 13:16   229 views