Brian's best quotes

« Older   Newer »
bets
view post Posted on 28/7/2011, 22:56

omammasaurissima.

DeCiccio360
view post Posted on 29/7/2011, 06:55

CITAZIONE
He's a buff guy. He's a fearless leader and the best frontman ever. Great singer- as creative as they come. Huge horse cock. God, I love that horse cock. He's made grown men cry!"

CITAZIONE (Elianaxcore @ 6/11/2010, 02:16) 
oddio avevo letto male!! m'è preso un colpo!! avevo storpiato presentazione con prestazione!! questo topic sta tirando fuori il peggio di me.....!

Dopo questa comincio ad essere felice del fatto che alla mia ragazza non piacciano gli A7x... :manoo:

synystergatesA7X
view post Posted on 29/7/2011, 10:11

He's a buff guy. He's a fearless leader and the best frontman ever. Great singer- as creative as they come. Huge horse cock. God, I love that horse cock. He's made grown men cry!"

ahahahahahahaahah :D

Julia.Mad
view post Posted on 29/7/2011, 14:54

CITAZIONE
Syn: Slash, one of the tastiest guys of all time..
Zacky: (laughs)that didn't sound so good
S:i have experience! oh are we talking about guitars?

ALL EXCESS DVD:
CITAZIONE
Syn: "well hey M.Shadows, thanks for letting me be in the fucking band, because Metallica, playing with them made my fucking dream come true."
Matt: "why are you thanking me you freak?"
Syn: "because you let me into the fucking band"
Matt: "yeah, like fucking 7 years ago"

CITAZIONE
I'm an intelligent drunk, because an intelligent drunk carries his liquor with him!

CITAZIONE
-B: "We're just touring around."
Random Guy: "Cool, so I guess You're a band?"
-B: "Yeah.."
Random Guy: "Name?"
-B: "Uuh.. Sigmund.. It's a weird one, but.. It's a weird name, so please don't laugh."
Random Guy: What was that?"
-B: "It's called Sigmund.. It's a weird one, You can't laugh. 'Cause so many pepole have laughed."
Random Guy: "Okay, I won't laugh.."
-B: "Sigmund Freud does his own mother."

AHAHA io piango dal ridere ogni volta. (E' la scena del bar in All Excess)

CITAZIONE
I have the best dog and the best friends in the world

(Fine del documentario su All Excess)

view post Posted on 30/7/2011, 17:22

I'm addicted and I just can't get enough.

Group:
Crew

CITAZIONE
'Guitar players can be a little egotistical and definitely chatty and competitive, but most I’ve met have been really cool people, except for Zack [laughs].'

CITAZIONE
"Anything to make it heavier, goofier, funnier. I'm a big climax guy. I want every song to be a roller coaster ride, but to never forget about structure and melody."

Edited by °Meister Vengiansss° - 30/7/2011, 19:00

Synacky
view post Posted on 3/9/2011, 21:18

La maggior parte me le ha tradotte la mia amica xD ahahaha alcune mi fanno proprio ridere xD

FornJC
view post Posted on 20/10/2011, 14:36

ahahah geniale Syn! è proprio un folle... :sisi:

andry_gates
view post Posted on 29/12/2011, 18:45

Oh dio me le sono lette tutte e sto rotolando, soprattutto quella dove parla di Matt ahahahah

{__ Helena Way.
view post Posted on 4/1/2013, 21:31

CITAZIONE (~PreddyShadows. @ 30/7/2009, 10:28) 
CITAZIONE
(Talking about M. Shadows) "He's a buff guy. He's a fearless leader and the best frontman ever. Great singer- as creative as they come. Huge horse cock. God, I love that horse cock. He's made grown men cry!"

Devo assolutamente sapere se c'è un video di questa perla di saggezza :wub:

Akuma•no•Yoru™
view post Posted on 11/6/2013, 19:21

CITAZIONE
Sigmund Freud does his own mother

oooooooookkk...... checca gates in questa per me da il massimo

view post Posted on 26/8/2013, 13:38

Utente

Group:
Crew

CITAZIONE
I am an intelligent
drunk because an
intelligent drunk carries
his liquor with him

Un genio!!

Synacky
view post Posted on 2/9/2013, 10:41

CITAZIONE
"I heard it's like a bad stripper or a horrible stripper at a bachelor party who won't leave."

Syn sull'esibizione di Miley Cyrus ai VMA

view post Posted on 11/4/2014, 20:54

Utente

Group:
Crew

CITAZIONE
Intervistatore: If I’m a newcomer out there, why do I need to go to see an Avenged sevenfold concert?
Brian: Uhm, I don’t know. – I don’t think anybody should go see an Avenged Sevenfold concert. I think that if you decide to do it, you’re really fucking smart, and you’re just a step ahead of the rest of the world

CITAZIONE
Jimmy’s life was a song. One of those songs that you want to play over and over again.

CITAZIONE
The fucked up thing is Jimmy’s song, like “A Little Piece Of Heaven” and “Fiction”, were some of my favorite shit. And that’s stuff that I don’t think will be there anymore. I was always very proud of the fact that I don’t think many bands, especially metal bands, could pull off those types of songs. And the fact that we were able to do it was totally because of that guy. It’s who he was. He was just an eccentric, crazy fucking madman. And I’m sad because some of those eccentricities will probably no longer be there.

CITAZIONE
My fondest memory of The Rev, I think, probably the day that we met. We got into a fight, and got kicked out of class; that’s a short story and we ended up playing that day. And it was just pretty much, almost love at first sight— love at first day.

CITAZIONE
The reaction was incredible. At the beginning there were a lot of people complaining, because it’s true that it is a very important change. But at this point, considering that we changed in the last 3 records, it’s kinda like they are used to our music being always at the search of different styles. I think that our fans accept the changes that we do and expect that with every album.

CITAZIONE
I hope they realize that music is not a scene, not a style. Music is a beautiful fucking thing to listen to. Its not a thing to fucking preach to others about, it’s not a fucking cause. It is what it is—and that’s a beautiful art form.

CITAZIONE
I do my best to concentrate on the day. Even if it’s kind of a bad day. I don’t spend the time wishing for the next day to come. Cause if the next day is fucking bad, then I’m just wasting my life wishing for death.

CITAZIONE
I cringe at some of the shit I used to wear three or four years ago

CITAZIONE
This is just what i love to do, i love to inhale shit and i love to sign posters… I Am SYNYSTER GATES and i do what im told…….apparently. So when a thousand posters are put in my face, i take it up the ass with a big smile and start a signin!

42 replies since 30/7/2009, 10:28   1865 views