Avenged Sevenfold Italia -  www.avengedsevenfolditalia.it

Matt's best quotes

« Older   Newer »
view post Posted on 13/8/2013, 08:29

Utente

Group:
Crew

CITAZIONE
I know there are some little girl fans out there that have a problem with,and that's why I'm going to keep it

Matt parlando dei suoi nuovi "belli capelli"

Spoiler in anteprima: Matt sarà il prossimo testimonial della l'Oreal :sisi:

Akuma•no•Yoru™
view post Posted on 13/8/2013, 11:29

Ha ragionissima!
Non puoi giudicare qualcuno solo per i suoi capelli, i video degli Avenged su you tube hanno i commenti relativi solo a questo!
Poi io capisco scherzarci, lo faccio anche io alle volte, ma c'è chi pensa solo a quello!

view post Posted on 11/4/2014, 20:59

Utente

Group:
Crew

CITAZIONE
So by seven in the morning, everyone’s waking up and doing their jobs, and Jimmy’s hammered. And he’s like “Look at all these pigeons! Do they think they can just trust us humans?” And then he starts chasing them, and he hits one out of the air and everyone is appalled obviously. So the bike cops roll up and just start making him. “So he went to jail that night. The next day, we’re playing Rock AM Ring in front of 90,000 people in Germany. And then he starts sweating, and he never took a shower since he got maced. We hear the drums going out - drums are missing and we’re like “What the heck?” We look back, and he can’t see. All the mace is in his eyes. It was like he got maced again. It’s such a Jimmy story. It’s so ridiculous.

CITAZIONE
That’s Jimmy’s deathbat right there when he passe and that’s my favourite tattoo. Everyone have to see it no matter where I were and I put it in my right hand so my golfing glove doesn’t cover on my left hand

CITAZIONE
So for this next song, Johnny is going to sing for you and when he starts to sound bad, which is basically right away, just let me know and I'll take over for you guys

CITAZIONE
If they said ‘jump’ we said ‘fuck you’ and never ‘how high?’… Most fucking hardcore bands want to be metal bands anyway but they just can’t play well enough

CITAZIONE
I think fucking Zacky and Gates are the best guitar players in the world. I think The Rev is the greatest drummer ever. I think Johnny sucks the best dick.

CITAZIONE
Our roadie, Jason, comes up and gives us all a slap on the ass. That’s like normal for us, it pumps us up.

17 replies since 9/7/2008, 14:32   1225 views